Saturday, November 15, 2008

Life's Too Short Not to Burn a Candle Everyday

So...this is the time of year that I fail miserably at controlling my insatiable appetite for Holiday festiveness. I want to blare my Celine Dion or Kenny G Christmas music throughout my home,
burn my "holiday sparkle" candle that smells exactly like a Douglas Fir, curl my children into their Santa and reindeer decorated footed jammies, and buy the ornament decorated baggies and Kleenex boxes (totally marketed towards suckers like me at the end of the grocery aisle). Not to mention bake, bake, and bake. That is exactly what I intend on doing starting today and I think everyone should join in. After all, that candle that you don't burn just because your waiting for some special occasion is just collecting dust... and shouldn't your house smell that beautiful everyday?

No comments: